Brand Manager/Program Director Red 945
Do you have strong passion to be an innovator? The drive to be at the helm of an exciting station? Because of a promotion within our company, NRG Media, Lincoln, Nebraska has an opening for someone who can build on the fast growing success of Red 945 in this great city. Here’s what you’ll need to get hired for this position:
Experience in contemporary hit radio or related format music station
High proficiency with music scheduling software and the desire to get the sound “just right”.
- You MUST know the artists
- Strong writing, production and imaging skills
- An obsession with digital and social media
- The ability to host a compelling, fun on-air show that forms a strong connection with our listeners
- And a huge desire to get out and meet everyone, be at every fun event in town, and create an exciting brand
If you think you have what it takes to eat, breathe and sleep this radio station, then we want to hear from you. Send your materials that showcase your ability to deliver on-air, on-line, on-site and through social media and mobile.
Email email@example.com. Or mail your materials to “Red 945. 4343 O Street Lincoln, NE. 68510. NRG Media is an EEO employer.
Program Director-News Talk KLIN
Heritage station KLIN in Lincoln, Nebraska is searching for the ideal candidate to program the top rated news/talk/sports station in one of the nation’s truly vibrant cities. And you’ll also lead the flagship station for one of the country’s most elite college franchise programs-The Nebraska Cornhuskers! Strategic Vision, Leadership. Ability to Innovate and Inspire. If this describes you, then our PD opening may be the perfect fit. In addition to directing a talented staff with local programming and news, your assets also include the nation’s leading talk programming, from Rush to Hannity. Experience in programming a news/talk station is a requirement. Must be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, have a real desire to coach, develop and build talent and have the drive to win on the air and in social media. Send us your resume with ratings history, aircheck and anything that tells your story so we feel compelled to pick YOU! Contact Steve Albertsen, Operations Manager, NRG Media. 4343 O Street, Lincoln, NE 68510. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place Program Director in the Subject line. NRG Media is an equal opportunity employer
Director of Sales
This is an opportunity tailor-made for a highly versatile and experienced broadcast sales manager for its five radio station cluster operation. The talent for this position must have a proven track record of developing a cohesive sales force, encouraging individuals to reach their highest potential, and maximizing a full complement of marketing inventory and multimedia marketing solutions.
Specific hiring criteria includes:
- DOS or GSM radio experience in managing multiple stations and managing multiple sellers
- Understanding of digital media trends and the capability to package digital assets
- Experience in the maximization of all cluster sales assets for client implementation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with ease, and hyper-organizational skills
- Strategic thinking and vision in the creation of projects and big ideas
- Capability to analyze data and develop stories utilizing metrics in digital and terrestrial areas
Other responsibilities include:
- Maximize the brand of (5) five cluster assets including over the air, stream and digital assets
- Explore ways to extend the advertiser’s/sponsor’s reach in relevant ways within the brand’s capabilities.
- Become an outgoing networker and leader, helping to bridge the community of local businesses together with the community of connected consumers.
- Lead the training, coaching and implementation of the new economics of the radio business.
Other necessary skills include:
- Proficiency with Excel and Nielsen and CRM-related software.
- Excellent grammar and communication skills.
- College degree preferred.
Email your resume and performance highlights to Ami Graham: email@example.com
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full Time Sales & Marketing Representative
The radio stations of Broadcast House are accepting applications for an experienced sales & marketing professional to represent our five station cluster. Prior sales or ad agency experience preferred. The ideal candidate will be self directed, goal oriented and have a passion for helping business owners develop and implement marketing strategies. This full time position includes both individual & team incentives and competitive benefits package.
To apply, sumbit résumé and references to Ami Graham by email AmiG@broadcasthouse.com or by mail to NRG Media - Lincoln 4343 “O” Street, Lincoln, NE 68510
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, you can receive information about any job postings at Broadcast House/NRG Media, LLC. If you would like to receive job vacancy notices for Broadcast House, please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number and contact person of the of your organization to the following person:
Broadcast House/NRG Media, LLC
4343 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NRG Media is an equal opportunity employer.