Broadcast House, home to NRG Media’s 5 outstanding radio stations – Country leader Froggy 98.1 KFGE-FM, Lincoln’s only Hot AC B-107.3 KBBK-FM, Classic Hits 105.3 WOW-FM KLNC-FM, News Talk 1400 KLIN-AM and CHR RED 94.5/KBBK-HD2 – is looking for an extremely organized individual to connect to our listeners at community events and activities and through station promotions.
The Promotions Director must be able to handle multiple projects at once, taking them from inception to conclusion with attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Qualified candidates will have some experience in marketing and/or event planning. This person will assist Program Directors with coordinating all components of station promotions including events, concerts and contesting over the air, online or onsite. The Promotions Director will also be responsible for providing the sales team with promotional presentations and ensuring all promotional commitments are fulfilled. Other duties include but are not limited to: Coordinate and assign live broadcast events by scheduling personnel and equipment and write/schedule pre-event announcements. Provide event recaps to sponsors, staff and management, communicate regularly with station talent to share details on events and lead brainstorming sessions on future ideas to promote our brands. Help sales team secure station prizes for both benchmark and special contests and generate daily prize sheets for stations, generate contest rules and ensure contests are conducted according to the rules.
The ideal candidate will be: super organized; an innovative thinker; an energetic and creative leader; fantastic with people; and driven to find ways to engage with our community, our clients and our listeners via radio, mobile, social and digital means. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
NRG is seeking a candidate with:
- Event planning or Marketing experience
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Understanding of, and experience in, social media for marketing purposes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with media promotions desired
- Be able to lead teams of talent through regular interaction
- Be able to identify and implement creative solutions to resolve challenges
- Be detail oriented
- Have excellent grammar and communication skills, both oral and written
- Availability on evenings and weekends as station events occur
Send resumes to:
Ami Graham firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Ami Graham, Market Manager
4343 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
Job posted by an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer