Facebook recently announced that they are making changes to the posts you see on your news feed. That means that you might miss some of the posts from KLIN!
To ensure you still receive all of the great social media content that KLIN displays on Facebook – including news, the Huskers, and the latest around Lincoln – we’ve put together this short set of instructions for making KLIN visible in your news feed.
1) If you’re accessing Facebook from your PC or Mac, first go to KLIN’s Facebook page.
2) From there, hover over the “Following” tab, just underneath the KLIN cover photo, to bring up a drop-down menu.
3) In the drop-down menu, choose “See First” under “In Your News Feed.”
Once you see the check mark next to “See First,” you’ll know you’ve got it!
1) If you’re accessing Facebook from a mobile device, again, go to KLIN’s Facebook page.
2) Click on the “Follow” button
3) From there, click on “See First” under “In Your News Feed.”
Congratulations! You’ve made it through all of the steps to ensure KLIN remains prominent in your news feed.